During the construction management process, Buckingham Re-Development Co. is involved with the Owner, Architect and Consultants from conceptual design through construction and until the facility is operational and occupied.
We employ a wealth of seasoned local construction professionals who provide control of costs, schedules, quality and execution of the work throughout the project. Our knowledge of building codes,safety requirements, permitting, and other local conditions provide the expertise needed to direct a project to a successful conclusion.
Working with our clients and consultants in this team fashion has been the strength of the company for many years.
Pre-construction phase services
- Budgeting & Estimating
- Constructability Reviews
- Subcontractor / Supplier Pre-qualification
- Contract Negotiation / Recommendation / Award
- Compliance with specialised employment participation goals
- Contract Administration
Construction phase services
- Project start-up conference
- Project team meetings
- Project control documentation
- Monitoring of schedule
- Monthly payment requests reviews
- Budget updates
- Change order / time extension management and analysis
- Project safety
Post construction phase services
- Assembly of closeout documentation
- Operation and management manuals and warranties
- Monitor timely completion of punch list
- Monitor timely completion of warranty issues
We are committed to building long term relationships with our clients to gain ongoing business. We provide a reliable service and quality solutions, aligning the project objectives with the client’s objective.